Ah, the holidays; that time of the year where anything is possible, all seems magical, and everything shines a little brighter.
Although I believe the best gifts in life really are free, makeup and skincare products come in close second. This season, I teamed up with Ulta Beauty, which recently launched its first-ever Manhattan location for a best beauty buys 2017 holiday gift guide and giveaway. Located on the Upper East Side between 86th Street and 3rd Avenue, the 12,630-square-foot flagship store is a one-stop-shop for the best in beauty and skincare.
Best Beauty Buys 2017: Holiday Gift Guide
In lieu of the stores grand opening, I’ve rounded out 2017 with my seven favorite beauty products, all available at Ulta Beauty. To honor the stores opening, I’m also hosting a giveaway of all seven products:
- Skin Laundry Brightening Serum with Glycolic Acid
- MAC Lipstick (Matte) in Velvet Teddy (deep-tone beige)
- Bumble and Bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish
- Ulta Beauty Collection Spiced Vanilla Moisturizing Body Lotion
- Ulta Beauty Collection Juice Infused Lip Oil in Cranberry + Pomegranate
- Kate Space Truly Gracious Fragrance
- Fizz & Bubble Lip Scrub in Rainbow Sherbet
Best Beauty Buys 2017: The Giveaway
How to Enter
- Scroll down to this blog post’s comment section and click ‘Done’
- Make sure to follow Sitting Pretty Style on Instagram and like the picture for this giveaway
- For an extra boost, sign up to receive the Sitting Pretty Style monthly newsletter
The winner will be announced Sunday, November 19 at 9p.m. EST via the Sitting Pretty Style Instagram Stories. He/she will have 24 hours to email me (email@example.com) with their name, phone number, and shipping address.
Throughout the contest I’ll be on Instagram Stories sharing my two favorite products from the bunch, you don’t want to miss it. I truly enjoy and feel blessed to be able to give back to my readers; giveaways are one of my favorite things to do on the site. Thank you all for tuning in and I’m excited to see how you use these beauty products.
May the odds be ever in your favor.
Until next time.